Went NMS to help out today, from 11am to 6.30pm, inclusive of lunch and snacks. Anyway, I was in-charge of Cocoloco and the Sock Puppets. Cocoloco was funny and not exactly what I had imagined. The 2 'clowns' moved about the museum, amusing and scaring anybody they could find. A pity there weren't many people. They had 3 diff looks. The 1st was somewhat like a maid kinda pattern, vacumming everywhere and dusting everywhere with a feather duster. 2nd which made them look like ETs and the 3rd was Alice and Alice. Both Helen and Trevor dressed and said the same, in a poetic manner. I dont know how to describe exactly, but they were funny anyway. But I know that they made 3 kids cry cos of their ET outfit. Haha. Poor kids.
Actually I felt kinda extra, following them wherever they roamed abt. Twice i lost them, which really made me panicked. Not as if they didn't know their way round, but its the responsibility part. Elizabeth, the LO, wasn't around and she made me take charge. I can't possibly tell her: 'Hey. I'm sorry, but I lost them.' It sounds ridiculous. Many instances, I even had the free time for Archie comics (that I loaned from Seige) and tea and biscuits. See how free I am! Everybody just minded his/her own business! And by the way, i didn't realise that Elizabeth's a chinese until she spoke to me in Mandarin. Actually I was rather dumb. Thou she didn't look like a Chinese, she's definitely not a Malay or Indian or Caucasian. What was I thinking abt?!!
Cocoloco endedat 4.30pm, then i went over to help the sock puppets and the three little pigs. Not as extra, but still an extra, opening the doors for the people, seeing the kids make their own sock puppets and finally clearing up. I really don't know what to say. Imagine yourself doing all these and you will know how I felt.
Never mind. Just 1 more day and I will be off till at least 23Dec. After tmr, I can start to think abt what clothes I'm going to bring for my NZ trip next Thurs. Oh my god, just a few days more!!!